- English Home
- Japan Post Group
- Group Management Philosophy & Group Management Policy
Group Management Philosophy & Group Management Policy
Japan Post Group Management Philosophy
Stressing the security and confidence of the Japan Post Group network, the Group, as a private corporation, is demonstrating creativity and efficiency to the greatest extent possible and will provide customer-oriented services, support the lives of customers in local communities and aim for the happiness of customers and employees. The Group will also pursue managerial transparency on its own,observe rules and contribute to the development of society and the region.
Group Management Policy
- 1.We will duly consider our customers' lives, exercise our creativity and provide through our nationwide network a selection of products and services needed by customers in every stage of their lives.
- 2.We will establish effective corporate governance and compliance programs, including internal audits and internal controls.
- 3.We will maintain the transparency of the Group's operations through the timely and proper disclosure of information, the appropriate use of intra-group transactions and other activities.
- 4.We aim for the Group's sustainable growth and a mid-to-long term improvement in our corporate value.
- 5.We will create opportunities for all employees, business partners and the community to mutually cooperate and for each and every employee to grow.